THE third annual Bathurst Winter Festival kicked off in style on Saturday with around 10,000 people attending the Ignite the Night street party.
The night featured a host of food, wine and craft beer stalls, along with free entertainment and an enchanted forest for the youngest festivalgoers.
The second and final street party, called Brew and Bite, is on Saturday, July 8 from 5-9pm in and around Kings Parade.
Come along and indulge your palate with gourmet food trucks and stop by the whiskey and gin bar.
Enjoy the moveable feast paired with a drop of an essential winter treat from the mulled wine bar.
Each day during the 16-day festival, the ice skating rink, carousel and ferris wheel will operate with tickets to skate available online.
- Don’t forget to share your photos by using the hashtag #BathurstWinterFestival and visit the Western Advocate on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to keep up with the latest festival news.
Keen to know more?
- Display takes city down the rabbit hole | Map
- Wonderland is ready for third festival | Photos, video
- Test yourself: How much do you know about the Bathurst Winter Festival | Quiz, Photos, Video
- Festival fun: Send us your best snap and win | Competition