It’s the last thing you need – a bingle between your vehicle and another car, tree or ’roo.
After you are sure that everyone involved is fine, you can then turn your attention to the daunting – and often frustrating – task of getting your vehicle repaired.
Knowing who to call and more importantly, who to trust with repairs, is like a minefield. Nobody wants to cut corners on a vehicle which is used to get the kids to school, or for road trips to Sydney or is the most reliable farm vehicle you own.
This advertising feature is sponsored by the following business. Click Link to learn more.
So, here’s what you need to know about Browning’s Smash Repairs:
- A LOCALLY owned, and family operated business
- A repairer for ALL insurance companies
- Committed to repairing vehicles to manufacturers’ standards
- WILL NOT cut quality
- WILL NOT put you, or your family’s safety at risk
- GUARANTEE every repair
- Staff are highly trained
- Equipment is of the highest standard
- Are proud members of the MTA (Repairers you can TRUST)
- YOU can CHOOSE your repairer, insurance or private.
- DON’T be mislead by your insurer, your car repairer is YOUR CHOICE.
- Let Browning’s show you how a locally owned, family run small business can excel at what we do best - look after you and your car!
ACCIDENT? Contact Browning’s straight away and they can help you through the process. Call Brian and Susie Morgan on 6331 5255.