- Carrum Downs - Office and flex WFH- parking onsite!
- Join Australia's number one leading Health food business as their Coordinator!
About Our Client
Due to growth across the business and team, the client is looking for two new Administration Coordinators to join their award-winning health and wellness food company. The successful candidates will provide Coordination support to the team by liaising with distribution networks and drivers to ensure delivery of customer orders!
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an Administration/Coordination role with a strong customer focus, the ability to manage priorities, work under pressure and problem solve!
- Be the 'go to' person for coordination and scheduling of the drivers
- Ensure driver runs have been completed and administer as per company policy
- Data entry support of orders, invoices, bank reconciliations etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Offer support to the team
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports alongside other administration needs as requested
- Ensure key measures are being met; customer orders are delivered on time, keeping stakeholders informed, meeting appointed deadlines
- Ad hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
- Experience within an Administration/Coordination/Project Admin role which will supply you the tools to succeed
- Previous scheduling, work allocation, merchandise allocation, planning/forecasting experience highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to build positive relationships with stakeholders
- Familiar of Melbourne and surrounding areas would be advantageous
- Working hours are flexible between 7am-6pm
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to apply initiative and problem solve
- Ability to multitask and prioritise to ensure deadlines are being met
- Enjoys being solutions focused and Customer centric
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Experience across MS Office Suite and other systems/platforms
What's on Offer
- Career progression
- Free & secure office parking
- Discount on products!
A great opportunity to join one of the nations favourites!
This role is full time permanent, office based with the salary between 65k - 75k depending on experience
If you are seeking a role close to home in Carrum Downs then APPLY NOW!