About Our Client
Community focused client with a vision of "Delivering the highest quality service, valued and trusted by our community" critical to this are the values of Trust, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Service and Leadership.
· Provide administration support including but not limited to research of issues, preparation of correspondence, reports and presentations, and support services such as diary management· Provide assistance with the management and collation of data and information, including data entry, processing, reporting and cleansing· Assist with the ongoing development of improvements to the administrative functions of the unit to improve the level of service support
· Provide assistance organising events including arranging staff services, venues, catering and equipment
· Adhere to the Code of Conduct at all times and in all facets of the position
· Additional duties as allocated by the Manager Business Operations.
The Successful Applicant
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision together with a commitment to working in a team environment and multi-skilling.
· Demonstrate ability to make decisions and act with initiative to identify and resolve problems.
· Ability to manage workload, identify priorities, meet set deadlines.
· High level of written and oral communication skills; demonstrated ability to exercise judgement and handle sensitive matters in a highly confidential environment.
· Demonstrated commitment to EEO, WHS and ethical practice principles.
What's on Offer
What's On Offer
· 3 Month Temporary Contract
· Skill and career development
· Join a supportive and engaged team