Your new company
We are currently working with a Federal Department situated in the Eastern Suburbs who are looking for an Office Manager on an 18 month contract.
Your new role
As the Office Manager you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Providing general administrative support to the department
- Coordinating office supplies, managing inventory, and maintaining tidy workspaces
- Respond to internal and external enquiries regarding maintenance, mail, invoices, IT and all related enquiries Act as a tenant representative to building management
- Assist with onboarding new starters
- Data entry, records management and maintaining employee registers
- Other duties as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- A passion for working in the field of disability
- Australian Citizenship
What you'll get in return
- 18 month contract on a competitive hourly rate
- Great working environment
- Federal position
- Please note that this position has been released to all states across Australia with only 1 vacancy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2670433