Your new company
Our client is a friendly, experienced, and professional Engineering consultancy who specialise in Civil and Structural Engineering with a new opportunity for an experienced Civil Designer to join their welcoming and experienced team!
Your new role
As an experienced Civil Designer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Efficiently and effectively preparing designs and documentation for civil infrastructure project:
- Review and check designs for technical accuracy and compliance with industry standards.
- Thoroughly investigate, consult, consider alternatives and recommend design solutions.
- Liaise and coordinate with multi-disciplinary teams, external agencies, and key stakeholders in the preparation of projects.
- Accurately and diligently record billable hours.
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace and abide by workplace health and safety policies and procures.
What you'll need to succeed
- Associate degree in Civil Engineering (or equivalent).
- Strong experience as a designer of civil infrastructure.
- Comprehensive knowledge and proven experience using 12D, AutoCAD, and AutoCAD.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as an ability to comprehend verbal instructions.
- Proficient organisation and time management skills to meet conflicting work priorities, meeting goals and objectives with a commitment to thoroughness, accuracy, and professionalism.
What you'll get in return
- Technically astute and long-term team, mindful of practicality and keen to provide creative well thought out solutions.
- Enjoy the work, life, and family balance with RDO opportunities.
- Share ideas and continue to learn.
- On-site parking available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Lennie Dowle.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2599494