Your new company
My client is currently experiencing a huge growth and is managing numerous projects at one time. They specialises in residential, public community, commercial and industrial projects, and are now seeking for an experienced Delivery Architect to join their amazing office and culture.
Your new role
- Lead large-scale, multi-res, commercial, industrial projects
- Work in a hands-on capacity in Revit (preferable) whilst reviewing the teams drawings
- Work across programming and financials of the project
- Liaise with clients, consultants and key stakeholders
- Provide oversight and document construction progress to ensure delivery expectations are met in a timely fashion
- Validate and develop project and construction schedules
- Run and lead your own projects in various scales and sizes
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be highly proficient in Revit with proven work experience and drawings to be presented in your folio;
- Strong understanding of built processes
- Masters Degree qualification in Architecture
- Ability to document in both Architecture and some Interiors (desirable not mandatory) perspective;
- Solid all-rounder abilities
- Extensive technical, construction and detailing knowledge
- Experience on site and with contract admin
- Able to work independently and efficiently;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively;
- Self-motivation, good independence to manage own work and projects;
- Open to working from home and in the office;
What you'll get in return
- Great projects to be listed in your portfolio;
- Great WFH set up and system to ensure you are able to hit the ground running in no time;
- Be part of great projects where understanding of design and constructions are essential;
- Salary above the market rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please if you can forward an up-to-date copy of your CV & Folio (together with your sample REVIT drawings) to Shermaine.firstname.lastname@example.org. For a more confidential chat, please contact Shermaine Chia on 0403 252 661.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2617756