About Our Client
Our client is an American FMCG business with established operations in the US, Canada, Europe and a new office in Sydney Macquarie Park). They are proud of being a disruptive company in their field, with record-breaking products and iconic brands.
In this position, you will be part of a fast-paced environment with the support of the Operations Manager and AUS Managing Director.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 year planning experience ideally in FMCG.
- Experience and effective utilisation of ERP systems and tools (Microsoft Axapta)
- Strong analytical, planning and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (oral and written)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & PowerBI and proficient in the wider Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work in a fast paced organisation as part of a team and independently.
- Proven ability to analyse data & trends converting to effective recommendations to the business
What's on Offer
This is a full-time permanent position that offers a salary between AU90$k - AU$100k + Superannuation, accordingly with the seniority of the professional.The position is based in Macquarie Park.