Your new company
Hays are proud to partner with one of Victoria's long-standing public service organisations. They service millions of Victorians each year, and due to increased business needs, they seeking multiple Customer Service and Licence Testing Officers to join their cluster of offices in the South Eastern suburbs.
Your new role
You will have the chance to work in the South East as a Customer Service/Licence Testing Officer. Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment
- Being involved in extensive training both in-branch and online, where you will learn about the organisation's customer service standards, licence testing, vehicle inspection and registration and more
- Licence testing involves both computer licence testing and taking learner drivers out on the road on a predetermined test route to assess their skills and determine if they will obtain their licence based on their performance
- General administration duties including customer service, fee processing, and licence and registration renewals
- Dependent on the needs of the business, you may be required to work across multiple branches in this cluster (Frankston, Dromana, and Dandenong)
What you'll need to succeed
- You MUST have a FULL Victorian driver's licence with a clean driving history
- Recent and relevant face-to-face customer service experience in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Flexibility to work 20-38 hours across Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:30am-4:30pm, with the ability to be on call until 9am on your rostered days off to account for unforeseen circumstances
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Resilience and patience in your ability to remain calm during high pressure situations
What you'll get in return
- You'll be part of a dynamic and diverse team culture
- Continued training and support throughout your tenure
- Hybrid training model of both online and on the job learning
- Opportunity to work for a well known public service organisation
- Ongoing temporary contract with a competitive hourly rate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to the recruitment consultant at Hays overseeing these roles, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2611932