Our client designs, develops and supplies cutting edge machines renowned for their durability and superior engineering. They have two of the largest Frame and Truss machinery manufacturing facilities in the southern hemisphere.
This position includes the maintenance, set-up and effective operation of truss manufacturing machinery.
What's in it for you:
- Day shift, Monday to Thursday 6am to 2.30pm and Friday 6am to 12 midday
- Work in a brand new, state of the art, clean facility
- A fair and organised management team, who will always provide feedback
- Working for a family-owned business
- Monthly BBQ's
- Flexible hours
- Working with a collaborative and supportive team
- Constructing structural components from raw materials.
- Inspecting fabricated components to ensure that they are the correct size.
- Creating a suitable maintenance schedule and performing system maintenance accordingly.
- Conducting diagnostic testing on malfunctioning systems to determine the root cause of the malfunction.
- Replacing damaged or defective structural components as needed.
- Adhering to all work-site safety rules and regulations.
The successful applicant will have:
- Certificate III in Engineering - Mechanical Trade (Fitting) or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years mechanical and assembly experience
- High risk work license - Forklift
- Overhead crane operation experience advantageous
- Mechanical aptitude & problem-solving ability
- Fit & able to perform physical and repetitive tasks
- Must be able to provide own tools of the trade
How to Apply:
To get yourself in front of this amazing opportunity to set you on the path of a permanent position that will grow your career email email@example.com or call Sarah on 0466 883 742
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!