Your new role
The Governance Support Officer provides a broad range of secretariat services and leverages extensive governance knowledge to support the Commission's program of work and facilitate the delivery of governance functions and service delivery.
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide coordination and administrative services to the Business Unit relating to Governance programs and activities, meetings, phone calls, office supplies, printing etc as required.
- Undertake governance research to support the advice and services provided by the Business Unit as well as draft routine documents, correspondence and reports in a timely and professional manner
- Monitor and maintain electronic and physical files and registers to ensure that records and resources are up-to-date, accurate and complete.
- Contribute to the development of policies and processes in governance areas such as Policy Framework and Risk Management.
- Coordinate and implement Complaints Management policies and processes including statutory reporting.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify their needs, refer appropriately, respond to routine enquiries and support effective client service.
- Provide a range of secretariat and support services to meet the business needs of the Commission, as well as schedule meetings of governance groups, provide business papers and record the outcomes of meetings
- Support records and information management and privacy services within the organisation and help other staff members to understand their records management and privacy obligations
What you'll get in return
This is a short-term contract with possibility of extension offering a daily rate of between $62/hour plus super.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Veronia.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Veronia on 02 8226 9621
LHS 297508 #2671130