- Fast growing Hospitality Group
- Work in a collaborative culture
About Our Client
The client is a boutique hospitality group who manage and own 7 plus restaurant brands with locations globally. With 15 new restaurants opening this year alone, they are on an upward trajectory. This is the time to enter the next step in your marketing career and progress to new heights.
The key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Working with operations to achieve sales growth targets
- Develop and execute marketing promotional calendars including all testing/food menu innovation
- Responsible for all digital marketing strategies and performance driven execution that support and enhance the brand reputation
- Managing and controlling the designated brand marketing budget by month, quarter and annually
- Responsible for the development of platform specific paid and owned media strageties on Faceook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Google Display Network
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Minimum 8 years experience in marketing. Ideally having worked across retail/ retail food and another industry sector with a demonstrated track record of success/ results.
- A Bachelors degree in marketing/ business/ communications or similar.
- Well developed communications skills and demonstrated teamwork. Must be able to 'bring others with you' in terms of strategy and tactics.
- Strong analytical skills combined with demonstrated capability to extract actionable insights.
- Well developed creative skills with experience across multiple mediums - ABL/ BTL, content creation, video and photography, copy.
- Knowledge of multi-unit retail and ideally multi-unit retail food brands.
- Awareness of and personal commitment to development of Leadership skills (Influencing and Persuading, Working through others, visionary thinking and leading teams/ organizations).
What's on Offer
The candidate will be able to grow within a rapidly expanding business, work in a collaborative and close company office with like minded individuals, generous employee benefits and discounts across restaurants.