- Join an industry leader using the latest tech to provide real world benefits
- Be part of a company offering career development and personal development
About Our Client
The client is a Perth based company that has established itself as an industry leader. Through the use of the latest technology they are producing software that is being used to revolutionise the Agricultural industry.
They are currently entering a new growth phase and looking to add to their already established dev team. This new phase will not only look to grow their market within Australia but also expand into the European market.
They are a team that is very proactive on professional development and staff wellbeing. They have developed a strong culture over the last year and have recently redesigned their career progression pathway so that each member of staff will have access to a peronsalised plan.
As a Senior Full Stack Software Developer, you will work to iteratively design, test and deliver high-quality code and customer-focused features. Other features of the role include:
- You will operate alongside other Developers, Testers and Product Managers, who all work together on continually improving our infrastructure, tooling, and practices to maintain a high-quality product.
- UX and design thinking is an important aspect of our process and you will be able to validate your work through early feedback, usability testing and customer reviews.
- The role has the opportunity to focus on our customers and build a product that provides value to their business and the wider community.
- Write secure, well designed and well-tested code across the stack.
- Be involved in continually improving our process of software development both at the team level and also at the department and company level.
- The role is highly collaborative and has comprehensive support structures allowing for the exploration of new ideas while still providing autonomy to take charge of your own work and operate independently.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical experience.
- 4+ years of full stack software engineering.
- Previous success developing and shipping a web application with a customer and user-focused mindset.
- If you are experienced in languages other than those listed we still encourage you to apply as we offer training in our technologies because we believe that strong engineers are polyglots. (Java, C#, Python, Elixir, and others welcome).
The above are desired however if you are keen to be considered we encourage any established developer to apply for consideration.
What's on Offer
Among other things, the successful candidate can benefit from:
- Competitive salaries and an opportunity to be part of an employee share scheme.
- Continuous learning through regularly scheduled improvement weeks targeted at professional and personal development; as well as a leadership development program for everyone in the business.
- An internal agile coach to keep us focused on our continuous improvement framework.
- A centrally located office close to public transport.
- An office that is clean, bright, ergonomically focussed, and best of all, not open plan! There are plenty of breakout spaces for quiet productivity as well as collaborative, team-focused work spaces.
- Clear career advancement opportunities and an environment of leadership transparency.
- A genuine care about their employee's life outside of work. The client is accommodating to flexible, remote, and family-friendly working arrangements and partners are always welcome at their social events.
- It's a pet friendly office!