Your new company
A rare opportunity exists to join a reputable boutique planning consultancy organisation based in Sydney’s Inner West. With new modern offices and a strong client base in Sydney’s western suburbs, a variety of ongoing exciting projects and an expanding team of talented and engaged planners in place the business is looking to add a talented Senior Strategic Planner.
Your new role
As a Senior Strategic Planner within this business, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the fantastic culture already in place and get involved in a range of niche and large-scale development projects.
Tasks will include but not be limited to:
• Reviewal of Development Control Plans and planning proposals
• Preparing Statements of Environmental Effects for major projects involving residential, commercial, and mixed-
use developments of a significant scale
• Stakeholder management including liaison with clients and councils while also representing various local and
state planning panels
What you'll need to succeed
You must have a relevant tertiary qualification in Urban Planning as well as extensive NSW industry experience working as a Strategic Planner. This includes at least 3-5 years in a Senior Planning position.
What you'll get in return
• Opportunity to work for a successful consultancy with lots of project variety
• Team environment with a fun and hardworking company culture
• Competitive salary as well as bonus and progression opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Finola.Mcloughlin@hays.com.au or call Finola now on 02 92492264.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within the planning space, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2615263