The Central Tablelands received a dusty of snow on Sunday, as Bathurst shivered through a bitterly cold day.
The mercury hit a high of seven degrees in Bathurst, reaching a low of -1.
Snow fall was recorded in and around Oberon and Orange, with the the most significant snow falling at Jenolan Caves and Mount Canobolas.
No snow has been forecast for the region in the next week.
- Monday: 11, 2 (mostly cloudy)
- Tuesday: 16, -1 (partly cloudy)
- Wednesday: 17, 2 (sunny)
- Thursday: 13, -1 (mostly sunny)
- Monday: 8, 1 (mostly cloudy)
- Tuesday: 13, 0 (partly cloudy)
- Wednesday: 14, 2 (sunny)
- Thursday: 10, -2 (mostly sunny)