Bathurst fire: Bryant Street house fire releases dangerous gas

Nadine Morton
Updated August 21 2019 - 7:38am, first published 7:13am
LUCKY ESCAPE: Firefighters were called to a fire that ignited in the kitchen of a Bryant Street home on Tuesday night. Photo: FILE
LUCKY ESCAPE: Firefighters were called to a fire that ignited in the kitchen of a Bryant Street home on Tuesday night. Photo: FILE

AN elderly man has been forced to find a new bed for the night after a small fire broke out in his home and a dangerous gas filled the property.

Subscribe now for unlimited access.

or signup to continue reading

All articles from our website & app
The digital version of Today's Paper
Breaking news alerts direct to your inbox
Interactive Crosswords, Sudoku and Trivia
All articles from the other in your area
Nadine Morton

Nadine Morton

Senior journalist

Nadine Morton covers emergency services and breaking news for the Illawarra Mercury. She takes pride in regional journalism which she believes is crucial to informing our towns and cities. Have a story? Email her at nadine.morton@austcommunitymedia.com.au

Get the latest Bathurst news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.