THE city's missing person banner featuring images of Jessica Small, Andrew Russell and Janine Vaughan will be revealed at 11am on Saturday at Carrington Park.
Rhonda Griffin, who was behind the crowdfunding campaign for the banner, said the reveal is still going ahead, but reminded those planning to attend to be Covid-19 compliant.
Everyone is welcome to attend the reveal, but must wear a mask and socially distance themselves from others.
- Janine Vaughan missing persons case: Police tight-lipped on DNA progress
- Twenty years on, the family of missing teenager Jessica Small search for answers
- $1 million reward to catch Bathurst teen Jessica Small's killer
- Andrew Russell's family looking for answers and seeking public help
- Family frustrated about silence in missing Bathurst man investigation
- After a six-week campaign, our billboard is ready
Mrs Griffin said obviously people in locked down areas were not attend, nor anyone who is feeling unwell on the day. The missing persons banner was able to be made following a massive crowdfunding campaign.