In case you didn’t notice it is very hot outside. This is the case right across Australia, and especially so in our region with temperatures expected to reach up 47 degrees celsius (eek!).
We want to know all your tips and tricks of how to beat the heat. Email us with your photos and hints to firstname.lastname@example.org and you could be included in this blog.
A heatwave situation has been predicted for Monday to Saturday with sections of NSW included in extreme to severe heatwave intensity.
NSW Health has advised people to keep in mind the four key messages when trying to stay healthy in the heat:
- Drink plenty of water
- Keep cool
- Take care of others
- Have a plan
Click into our blog and scroll down to get the complete live blog experience.
Read more about the heatwave in the western region
- Just how has the hottest or coolest jobs during the heatwave
- Stay up-to-date with the latest heatwave news and warnings
- Heatwave has been hot, but it’s not quite record-setting, yet
- Ewe have got to be joking! Check out these weird and wacky ways to keep your pet cool
- Elephants beat the heatwave at Taronga Western Plains Zoo